2006 Suzuki sent back to dealer for repair.Itmes claimed repaired were not repaired.

Problem: Auto overheating. Repais shop claimed they replaced water pump but auto kept overheating, cost $582, Sent back to R and R Motors and they claimed to have shaved the block cost $1100, Heater did not work and sent again for repairs. Also auto was using excessive amount of oil and appeared that block was leaking oil In repairing the heater they breather cover was broken, dash fell out and used oil by the quarts, Sent back to repair breather and oil leak. The repair shop glued the breather cover together and put the same type of goop afourn the head gasket.

Breather cover came apart again. The last thing to happen was auto going at normal speed suddenly excelerated to maximum speed and brakes had no effect until a passenger thought to turn off the ignition.

R and R Motors claime vehicle was only in shop to get the breathe cover repaired.

Had an Experience with R And R Motors?

Comments

That shop needs a new tech....

Um vehicle heating problems are not related to the fuel system.This would have sounded more believable.

Took auto to shop mis diagnosed problem thought it was water pump they replaced the water pump. I took the auto and drove it home not looking at the temp gauge I over heated the motor and blew the head gasket. took it back they shaved the head and replaced the gasket the shop should have realized right there was another problem but they let you leave with the auto. When i took the vehicle home again it was cool out side and i turned on the heater to the car alas no heat.

There was your problem the whole time the system wasn't building the required 13psi on the cooling system to work effectively.Causing all your problems now your pissed and your brain wishes the car would have taken off like a Toyota but a cooling problem wont cause that problem.