R And R Motors - Auto Repair Shop destroyed my vehicle
2006 Suzuki sent back to dealer for repair.Itmes claimed repaired were not repaired.
Problem: Auto overheating. Repais shop claimed they replaced water pump but auto kept overheating, cost $582, Sent back to R and R Motors and they claimed to have shaved the block cost $1100, Heater did not work and sent again for repairs. Also auto was using excessive amount of oil and appeared that block was leaking oil In repairing the heater they breather cover was broken, dash fell out and used oil by the quarts, Sent back to repair breather and oil leak. The repair shop glued the breather cover together and put the same type of goop afourn the head gasket.
Breather cover came apart again. The last thing to happen was auto going at normal speed suddenly excelerated to maximum speed and brakes had no effect until a passenger thought to turn off the ignition.
R and R Motors claime vehicle was only in shop to get the breathe cover repaired.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Suzuki Forenza
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble. The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap...."
- "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..."
- "PARK 'N FLY Confirmation Number: P1958528My reservation was for: Cleveland - PARK 'N FLYAddress: 19000 Snow Road, Cleveland, OH 44142 Phone: (216) 267-3665Departure Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013 at..."
- "At first glance AMERILOAN seems to be the typical payday loan offer. But NOOOOO. I engaged with them on a simple $400 payday loan. They sent documents via..."
- "I read through most of the reviews/complaints on this site concerning problems with nextdaypets or breeders advertising on the site. I was looking for a mini-dachshund for my..."
- "This is what i call shady and unethical business. The first thing that pops up on the pass4sure website is a promotion discounting your purchase. Now lets all be honest..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."